View Single Post
Old
07-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreilly22 View Post
Hornqvist and Wilson could both eventually and separately replace Radulov's goals and Wilson could probably replace Radulov's playmaking.
While both look promising, they aren't going to replace him right away, with Hornqvist being the closest. Both of those players look to be different types of players. It will important to have players with different skill sets. Radulov is in a different mold compared to those players. Plus Hornqvist was supposed to be playing with the club this year on the top 6, now we'll have to replace Radulov too.

Quote:
If the guy leaves for the money instead of honoring his existing contract that definitely makes him a bad character guy and a locker room cancer.
While I agree that it makes him crappy for what he has done, I don't think that it directly reflects on how he was in the locker room. Everything I've heard from our players is how much fun Radulov has and how he wants to keep learning and making himself a better player.

Quote:
The first English word that Radulov learned was "money", not exactly the first thing that I would want the future of the team thinking about above all else.
Excuse me? That is pretty wrong for you to say something like that.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote