View Single Post
Old
07-10-2008, 10:25 PM
oreilly22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
While both look promising, they aren't going to replace him right away, with Hornqvist being the closest. Both of those players look to be different types of players. It will important to have players with different skill sets. Radulov is in a different mold compared to those players. Plus Hornqvist was supposed to be playing with the club this year on the top 6, now we'll have to replace Radulov too.
Radulov had to prove himself to be a star forward for the Preds, Hornqvist and Wilson will have to as well, but I'm confident they will.

Quote:
While I agree that it makes him crappy for what he has done, I don't think that it directly reflects on how he was in the locker room. Everything I've heard from our players is how much fun Radulov has and how he wants to keep learning and making himself a better player.
Steve Sullivan was never a fan of Radulov. Remember he said that he should not be so flashy and crazy acting after he scored a goal. Also while I'm sure that he wouldn't throw Rads under the bus, I couldn't imagine Arnott is too pleased with Radulov's congratulation after Arnott scored that goal in game 3.

Quote:
Excuse me? That is pretty wrong for you to say something like that.
What you think everyone in the league cares about money before winning? I'm sure Lidstrom, Datsyuk, Sakic, Brind'Amour, Crosby, and Malkin would all disagree with you on that one.

oreilly22 is offline   Reply With Quote