View Single Post
Old
07-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Acadmus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
While the second paragraph in your message has merit to it - it's still really hard to cry over loosing this guy. If your list is supposed to wake some "oh yeah, Sutter really developed those guys well" -feeling, it didn't do the trick for me.

Campbell? What is he now excactly that can be seen as developing better than expectations?

Kreps? Projected second line center on a team with no first line, or a respectable third line center to battle it out with. (McLean is supposed to play first line wing, if I gather correct from this board)

Huselius? He was great before he came to NHL in SEL. He was very good his first year in NHL and then it all went downhill, until he left. How does that look good in Suter's resume?

Hagman? His development stalled big-time until he was moved to Dallas.

Good riddance. For once I congratulate Martin for a good move.
Sorry, I thought you'd said "who had developed to expectations" - but Hus and Hagman didn't until they left the organization, and Kreps hasn't yet. Only Campbell has lived up to expectations (realistic ones anyway).

I'm not crying over his departure at all - but it still makes me wonder if there's some poison pill within the Panthers' organization that is making some people want to leave.