View Single Post
Old
07-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Trxjw
Bored.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88 View Post
If they trade Dawes I will be royally pissed off. He will be a good NHLer, a top 6 guy every team will want. Get rid of Prucha already Slats so we cant stop trying to compare the two. Dawes is nothing like Prucha at all. Dawes has been a top player in every league hes every played in, Prucha was an average player at best in every league hes played in, had one fluke NHL season and people jumped on him like he was an amazing sniper at the NHL...which he is not.

Hasnt Nazzy played mostly LW? How successful was he at RW? I always think of him as a LWer...?
I'm not advocating trading Dawes, just making an observation. I think Prucha is better than people give him credit for. 30 goals isn't a 'fluke' by my standards. If people attribute his success to Jagr, then you have to do the same with Dubinsky. I don't think either of them are solely reliant on Jagr for performance, but you have to acknowledge that Prucha has seen less and less ice time, PP time to be specific, since the arrival of Shanny.

Naslund has played LW and RW, but I believe he is a natural LW that plays the right side on the PP. I think he'll be kept on the LW, I was just assembling players, not so much specific positions.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote