vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer View Post
Keep in mind this is from a woman's P-O-V
And just what is wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer View Post
2) A fast, easy-to-use public transportation system (including commuter rail) that goes all over Nashville and her sister counties, many times a day. YES! We have NO real public transportation here, it's embarassing.

3) A signature summer festival that locals cannot miss (the CMA Music Festival is wonderful, but Iím talking Summer Lights meets the New Orleans jazz fest). Summer Lights and the Italian Street Festival were so much fun as a kid, I miss them.

5) A Nashville Sounds owner thatís willing to give a bit, instead of just take, to get a new baseball stadium. Greer Stadium concourse areas are creepy at night and it would be a shame to lose the team.

7) A really cool, easily accessible downtown east bank riverfront makeover. Utilize the river. I think we must be one of the only cities on a river that doesn't use it for anything other than a boat dock.

8) Nordstrom My heart jumps for a Nordstrom.

14) The Stanley Cup, and enough Predator fans to see it happen. We had a good team once....

21) A winning Vanderbilt football season that ends with a great bowl bid. At this point I would settle for just being bowl eligible.
I would love to see all 25 happen, but these are my favs.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote