View Single Post
Old
07-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead58 View Post
When did this happen??? It certainly wasn't last season when he was a healthy scratch a number of times through-out the year.

IF he does turn into a power forward like Leclair was....which I doubt will ever happen, then we will give him the ice time he deserves on a good line.....but the only time he has shown that he was capable of being a power forward was in the training camp of his first season with the Habs. He hit everything in sight in the exhibition games he played and scored a few goals too, but once he made the team....he stopped hitting and tried to be a fancy, skilled player and he just isn't good enough to play that way!!!!

To be honest.....considering all the hype about Latendresse....he hasn't impressed me at all. I would be more impressed if he threw more body checks and played a physical game like he did to get on the team.
When did he stop hitting?

He's one of the most physical players up front with Kostopoulos A.Kostystyn and Begin. He could probably throw a lot more hits if he had more ice time.

Some of you are whining to get Shanhan, well I bet you Lats has a lot more hits per ice time than Shanny.