View Single Post
Old
07-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKiwi View Post
This is pure BS, Lats produced very respectable numbers given what was given to him. Because Carbo did not play him enough doesn't mean Latendresse did bad or Carbo is an idiot. Carbo probably felt that other players were better suited for top line duties, it's not a knock on Latendresse or whatever. You only defend your opinion with the way Carbo used him. If I use your logic I could go on and say Latendresse is godlike, because in a conservative system he got brought up as a 19 years old, who are you to defy Gainey?
Dear lord, do you at least understand that I was replying to someone who made it sound as if it was Carbo's fault, as if Lats was perfect and the only reason he couldn't do himself justice was because of Carbo??

You assume a lot by what I said. I didn't say it was Lats fault, I didn't say he played bad and that was the reason, you even point out the same thing I'm trying to point out, the bolded part in your text.

Dude, take a deep breath. Reread my text and tell me where I said it was because Lats played bad. I only said "because of the way he played", that can also imply that it's because his play wasn't on par with what was required for the top 6 (and logically that there were others better suited).