View Single Post
Old
07-15-2008, 11:03 AM
adria

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
if you go to capitaltickets.ca or call in (check website for number) on the day the tickets are released, you shouldnt have a problem with canucks tickets. They are usually released at 10AM (check back in this thread for the date, will be in september). That's for the first half of the year. Second half tickets are released in november if i remember correctly.
So you don't expect 'nucks tickets (if they're in Ottawa next season) to sell out immediately? Despite them not being in town often? Or should I try to be online right when they go on sale? (Hopefully not the same day/time as 'nucks tix.)

What about games against the Habs or Pens? Or Leafs? (just to cheer against, of course) Do they sell out quickly? Those would be my second choices if no western Canadian teams are in Ottawa.

Sorry about all the questions - I'm used to trying for Canucks tickets which sell out pretty quickly, and ridiculously fast for highly anticipated games (Cgy, Edm, Ott, Mon, Tor, Pit, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Emery Scares Me View Post
I'm gonna have to make every ticket of mine available for next season...

I hope I can sell a lot on the marketplace.
Season tickets? If you have a pair of (decent) seats and aren't overly inflating the price, PM me. See above for game preferences.