View Single Post
Old
07-15-2008, 11:55 PM
LIRoyals7794

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 View Post
i understand the game fully....i understand shanny is a great leader, but it doesnt mean he needs to have a spot on this team........its not like the rangers are a team of only young guys.......they have players like drury, gomez, redden, rozsival, and betts and some young players who have a year under their belts or more......do i like shanny as a leader...hell yes.....the problem i have with him is that he cant hold up for even half a season and he has lost more than just one step to his game making his power forward game totally useless......

would you rather have a player like korpikoski, who is part of the future of the rangers, on the team or shanahan?.....its a legitimate question because shanahan will be blocking someone who has worked hard for a spot and IMO desereves at least a look
Betts instead of Naslund? I dont think so.

Yeah I would like to see Korps get a shot and see how he does, but Shanahan we know can still get goals and has a good influence on the young guys. He also has a positive influence in the locker room.

LIRoyals7794 is offline   Reply With Quote