View Single Post
Old
07-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Turambar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAloneJustBlue View Post
Uh, when was Shanny ever fast?

It is plainly obvious that a lot of posters have simply regurgitated the hockeyrodent post about bringing players in solely for their "leadership". Fair enough.

It just seems kind of comical that no one seems to remember his contributions to the team last year but, then again, there are many experts here who know that Shanny is the final piece to scuttle so the current roster can win the cup or at least do way better than we have done because now we don't have people like Jagr destroying chemistry and forcing his will on Renney and we won't have to worry about Shanny and his zero skill putting in the odd goal. I really think that with Zherdev, Korpo, just about anyone from Hartford plus Antoine Vermette that we will clearly be the #1 favorite for the cup. Shanny could offer absolute zero and all those who have years of experience in hockey are clearly out of their minds thinking he can play in the NHL.

Last, I don't know how you know this but something tells me you are exactly right.....I see Shanny eating cheeseburgers and playing Wii all summer....he is so lacking in professionalism and experience there is NO WAY he is preparing for another NHL season. Clearly, a youngster deserves his spot simply because he is doing more workouts. Of course, this is complete fact because I know what Shanny is doing with his summer.

While you are at it, get rid of Betts, he is a dime a dozen -- hundreds of NHLers can do what he does, and a young guy from Hartford who I hear is working out twice as hard as Betts deserves his spot too. Gomez was a bad signing and so was Drury -- I like Demitra and some kid that has youtube videos up -- the rest should just retire.
One word: Valium.

Why do you care so much if other people give their opinions? You just gave yours, didn't you?

Turambar is offline   Reply With Quote