Name: Kody
Favoite Music Artist(s): Goo Goo Dolls, Eminem, Matchbox 20, Maroon 5
Favorite TV show(s): South Park, The OC, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Fresh Prince
Favorite Book(s): I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell - Tucker Max
Other Favorite Team: Halifax Mooseheads
Favorite Av: Joe Sakic
Favorite Ex-Av: Alex Tanguay
Favorite non-Av: Doug Gilmour
Favorite Avs Moment: Game 7 of the 2001 finals. Alex Tanguay had 2 goals, including the winner, and an assist to help the Avs take a 3-1 decision over the Devils. Tanger's been my favorite player since he played here in Halifax with the Mooseheads, so this was an unbelievable game to watch for me.
How and when did you become an Avs fan?: Alex Tanguay, 12th overall, 1998 entry draft. I had never, in my entire 5 years on the planet, been that excited. To see my favorite hockey player get drafted, even though I had no idea what that meant, had me ecstatic.
How else is hockey in your life?: I come from a hockey family. Started skating when I was two, doing development hockey when I was four. I now play Major Midget for a team outside of my hometown and hope, one day, to play professionally. Yes, the dream is still alive.
Been at HF since: Started viewing in early 2006, opened a different account late in the same year, and after a year with that account, decided it was time to take a break from the site. Came back and lurked once again, until I opened this account.

Rzeznik is offline   Reply With Quote