View Single Post
Old
07-17-2008, 09:43 PM
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogans View Post
Absolutely ridiculous comment. Callahan has a ton of goal soring ability and goes to the net hard. Prucha needs to be open to score, if he gets touched he crumbles, he is a good shooter, with no strength and no confidence anymore. Korpedo is a good two way player at the AHL level, has not shown the scoring prowess Callahan has and has not proven he is ready the NHL, which Callahan has. To put him above Callahan and say it is mind boggling that he is not, is in itself a reason to not be able to speak about hockey anymore.
How can you say that Callahan has a ton of goal scoring ability when he hasn't shown it at all at the NHL level yet.

I can't speak about hockey anymore because Prucha scored over 50 goals through his first two seasons whereas Callahan has 12 NHL goals TOTAL in his career.

I could care less that it is only in 66 games, he was sent to Hartford mid season for a reason. And stayed on the third line for a reason, and will NEVER play above the third line for a reason.

I don't care what he did in lower levels. This is not lower levels. This is the NHL. And so far, he has NOT shown the ability to score consistently. And Prucha HAS at one point.

No matter how fragile you think Prucha is, he still has a lot more offensive upside then Callahan will ever have.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline   Reply With Quote