View Single Post
Old
07-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Fan of the Vreds

vCash: 500
Wow this is really exciting news that Nabber is coming back. I do agree that he does save his best hockey for the playoffs.. I thought that he and Henderson played really well together at Nationals..

According to a post I seen on here earlier Coach McDougall had planned for Aldred to stay on defense this year as long as he stuck to his strenght and conditioning program. We will have lots of depth on defense this year which is nice..

Did anyone hear who the un-named potential recurit was that visited the campus last week and if things went well? Looks like we will have lots of depth on offense as well. Espically if Gardner is still recruting...

Who do you think will center the 1st line this year? I think Gardner will keep Macintosh-Bailey-Pearce together.. We could have one of the best checking lines in the CIS if he put Nabber-Henderson-Hodgson on a line...

I think this years team will have a lot of grit, I'm looking forward to the Fall Classic starting September 19th. SMU, Dal and Carleton, should be a good warm up!

Last edited by Fan of the Vreds: 07-18-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Spelling