View Single Post
Old
07-18-2008, 09:08 PM
PhillyFan4Ever

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shil27 View Post
Confession: I haven't been a hockey fan for very long....only about 6 years. My husband is from Philly (PhillyFan4Ever - also new to the boards) but he moved down south 10 years ago to be with me. Of course we had to get the Center Ice package on cable....the rest is now history! I am a bigger fan than he is. Last year, for my 40th birthday, we toured the Wachovia Center and the Spectrum, went to several practices, and took in 2 Flyers games and a Phantoms game (he said I HAD to have the Spectrum experience...we had front row seats right next to the Phantoms bench). I got to meet Bernie Parent, Bob Kelly, Gary Dornhoefer, Bill Clement, Keith Jones, Keith Primeau (God! I miss him!), Riley Cote and Antero Niittymaki. I was so impressed with how all the guys treat you like you're family. I've seen all the Flyers history videos and thanks to the NHL network, I can get a glimpse into past hockey games. So, while I didn't grow up with the Flyers (or hockey for that matter) like most of you, I hope I will still be considered a legitimate fan.
ive said it many times and ill say it one last time....

lady, i dont know you, i have never known you, or plan to know you. WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!@@1

j/k.
btw, it wouldve been nice to have a cold soda waiting for me when i got home.