View Single Post
Old
07-22-2008, 12:45 PM
DontStepanMe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklyNYR4Life View Post
honestly I think the moves made this offseason reflect the kind of team we wanted to be last season. a deep team, that is multi-dimensional offensively, and create with each of the top three lines. considering the money thrown at other D-men, the only glaring problem I have with the Redden deal is the length of the contract. the only issues I have are the Voros and Rissmiller signings. their roles could (and should) be filled with kids in hartford. but I suppose it can be looked at as an insurance policy. with Prucha, Dawes, Dubinsky, and Callahan all being called on to produce more, and be more integral parts of the team than they were last season, you could say this team, as opposed to last season's team already has a pretty significant influx of youth, even if an actual call up isnt made.
and I think it was all reactionary b/c Sather never dreamed that neither Gomez nor Drury wouldn't mesh well w/ jagr. he is now paying for his gross miscalculation and scrambling to cover it up w/ other signings and trades.

DontStepanMe is offline   Reply With Quote