View Single Post
Old
07-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Sundin would definitely be our best forward even with Koivu, Tanguay and a resurgent Kovalev, I don't think there's any question about it when you look at his consistent track record. He'd be the #1 C.

Their answer to the Detroit situation is absolutely puzzling though. Really does make you wonder how badly he wants to win a Cup.
believe me, alot of the players we take for granted as household names are anything but in other markets. Vancouver is no different.

Sure, they have heard of the kostitsyns and the plekanec's etc.., but they really dont know them well. That's why some people out here think vancouver's forwards are almost on par.

it works both ways though, some habs fans really dont know much about the canucks according to what I've read on this board. I just have the luxury of livng here so I know the canucks very well. Let me tell you, Montreal's forwards trump the canucks both in top end talent and more importantly, scoring depth. I'd love to have kesler as our checking centre though.