View Single Post
Old
07-23-2008, 07:37 AM
Fozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
I dont know if it been said in this thread but Sundin's new wife is employed by MLSE. Now i kinda think she's going to want to stay in the town where she works and people talk the same language as she does.

Its Toronto or retirement for Mats
Why couldn't she stay in TO if Sundin plays for Montreal? We're not talking a long term contract here... It's just one year. Heck, it might even be good for their couple... He doesn't have to listen to her all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Poutine View Post
Well i only mentioned it because i heard it at 110% and it was Pierre Rinfret that said it. He's very rarely saying things he's not sure of.
lollll
Pierre Rinfret doesn't know anything about hockey. I'm sure you know that already... Please tell me you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster_bertuzzi View Post
Well I decided to venture back to the hospitable environment know as the Montreal board to see whats goin on with your guys' side only to find there is an entire thread balking at what I said at the Trades and rumours board?

I said you guys have better wingers. Period. And I said only a moron would argue that. WHAT I SAID WAS you guys are selling Bernier and Raymond short, and are trashing someone like Demitra for no reason. BTW, the none biased look at it:

Demitra=Tanguay
Raymond=S.Kostitsyn
A.Kostitsyn>Bernier
Kovalev>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wellwood
hmmm... no (for the bold part)

Last edited by Beakermania*: 07-23-2008 at 08:51 AM.