View Single Post
Old
06-12-2004, 09:30 PM
capman29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher
I have no interest at all in Kolzig. Think about it, would he really be THAT much of an improvement over Lalime? Not at all. And I'm talking about the real Lalime, not the off-season Lalime of this year.

If Muckler was sure that Dominik Hasek had the drive and hunger to win as he did back in Detroit of 2002, he becomes a serious option. Otherwise, he is too much trouble than he's worth.

Giguere I'm kind of so-so on. If he ever played for us like he did in Anaheim during the playoffs last year, the Sens would become a monster. I am pretty sure he will be up for grabs on the draft weekend - Anaheim considers Gerber and Giggy equal, and Giggy gets paid more. Plus they've got Bryzgalov who has to start getting some more NHL experience, otherwise he's just going to rot away in the minors.

If Belfour doesn't ink a deal with the Leafs before he becomes a UFA, he could be a possibility. He is old, but just had one of the best playoffs of his career.

Bottom line is, there are better options than Kolzig, and all would come at a cheaper price than him.
First question what is you problem with Olie ? Is it because of the poor perforance the first half of last season ? Well if you knew the sisuation of what happened the last two years then you would knon that it was not Olies fault . Cassidy was the problem with the teams proforance because he did not know how to coach a veteran team. And the general manager is also to blame because of his drafting history ove the last five seasons.

Bad mouth Olie all you want because it proves my point that most of you all have a sever lack of knowledge when it comes to the game and player evaluation. To most of you keep living in you dream world because that is where you belong