Thread: Line Combos?
View Single Post
Old
07-27-2008, 11:05 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
i have said it many times

the rangers are built with players who do more than one thing and are good at those things.......thats why players like drury, gomez, redden were all brought in and players like jagr, malik, tyutin werent held on to......prucha is exactly like those players....if he isnt scoring, he isnt doing much which is why he was sat for most of last season....i would rather play a guy like callahan in the top 6 who is above average defensively, younger, brings more energy and may not score as many goals but creates more havoc over a player like prucha who needs someone to carry him.....i would understand playing him in the top-6 if the rangers didnt have enough solid talent, but they have an over-abundance and i feel like considering he is a true one-dimensional player he wont see much ice-time this upcoming season.......hence the reason i see a trade

naslund-gomez-drury
dawes-dubinsky-zherdev
callahan-fritsche-sjostrom
voros-betts-rissmiller/orr

solid top two-lines.....second line is young and full of energy and skill.....third line has a lot of speed and will drive to the net AND is defensively responsible......4th line should create more offense than last year while still being defensively aware

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote