View Single Post
Old
07-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Didn't read it. Didn't even know it was based on an American novel. It's funny to think sometimes how little I know about so many things.

I read almost exclusively non-fiction books, newspapers, magazines etc. Used to read fiction but mostly sci-fi and horror. Same thing with film, actually. A lot of my fave films are documentaries, for example, most of Errol Morris' work.

Current fave American film of all-time remains Goodfellas, to me, a flawless movie. Current foreign language film of all-time is probably Umberto D. Ask me tomorrow and the answers might be quite different.

To give you another insight into my tastes, I loved the movie Happiness. After I saw it I told everyone I knew that Phillip Seymour Hoffman would one day win an Oscar.

Glad to have this break from arguing whether a player deserves 2.2 or 2.3 million.

You sir have good taste in films

Whats your fave Errol Morris? 'Thin Blue Line' for me...though 'Gates of Heaven' is just a priceless piece of Americana.

Btw, Goodfellas is my fave movie all time. Then again, watching that flick is like watching my childhood, my Grandfather knew alot of those 'wiseguys'

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote