View Single Post
Old
07-29-2008, 09:27 AM
PKtrollban
PK for Norris

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet-Nick View Post
Not a bad signing for the Bulldogs. Canadiens management has often been criticized, by Hamilton Spectator columnists, about not acquiring enough quality AHL talent to help their farm club. I tend to agree with them.

By no means do I want a Toronto Marlies situation whereby four of the players are over the age of 30. You need a mix. If you're going to have a veteran presence in the AHL. Make sure the players are productive and have seen some duty in the NHL. Glumac and Lehoux fit that description. Danis and Henry to a lesser degree.

These are the typer of players that must set and example and hopefully enhance the development of D'Agostini, Pacioretty, Maxwell, White, Valentenko, Carle, Wyman and Trotter.
Like I've stated in my previous post, I really hope he changed from what he was younger because then he won't be a good example for our young prospects, him being a selfish whiner that doesn't care about his teamates. I might be wrong for what he became from 17 to 25 years old, but I doubt it.

PKtrollban is offline   Reply With Quote