vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 View Post
a trade

naslund-gomez-drury
dawes-dubinsky-zherdev
callahan-fritsche-sjostrom
voros-betts-rissmiller/orr
I wouldnt be opposed to those lines, and i like your reasoning behind them. I would hate to put Drury on the wing, but if they cant get another legit top winger that could work. It balanced and thats important.

The fact that Prucha isn't visible in those lines doesn't concern me, but this is what I want from Renney - tell the kid if hes going to play, and if he is ride him with top minutes to gain his confidence. If hes going to play third line minutes or sub in and out of the lineup, you might as well send him packing. Its all or nothing with this kid, and your lines demonstrate what the lineup would look like without him and to be honest its not bad.

It will be interesting if Renney and Sather have a true plan as to what kind of personnel they want here, because if they do we should see some more movement. If not, theyll be a lot of patch and play with the roster and they'll make the reasoning that having depth like this is good. It is, but IMO it wont work with a player like Prucha, who needs to be ON to be effective player. He was used as a depth player last year and it wasnt that effective.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote