View Single Post
Old
06-14-2004, 01:56 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome`
Well, as good as Totti and Ronaldinho have been this year, Thierry Henry has been the best player in the world. He had an amazing season in the Premiership scoring 30 goal and leading his team to an undefeated season. And as good as Totti and Ronaldinho are and can be, I feel that Zidane is still in a class of his own when he is on his game. He looked a bit shaky in some Madrid's game this season, but with les Bleus, he has been amazing so far. I watched some friendly game of France and he was always a threat and beautiful to watch. Football needs more player like Zizou but unfortunatly they don't come along very often. However, Ronaldinho has to be the most exciting player to watch in the game today, the moves he pulls out are jaw-dropping!

I like the Italians, but I'd like them to lose since it could shatter their confidence a bit and help les Bleus to win the Euro.

By the way, Del Piero was ineffective when he was replaced by Cassano and I feel that the Cassano/Totti chemistry could be very useful for Italy. Just my opinion though.
Like I said, i've gotten a new found respect for Zidane, the best thing about him is his humility, he's a class player not just on the pitch but as a person as well...and your right about Ronaldinho, he's such a great player, tremendous skills, he and Kaka, are the next great Brazillian stars...

As for Del piero, you have to understand that he is playing out of position IMO, I don't like the formation the Italians are using, 4-2-3-1, and there is no doubt about Cassano and Totti's chemistry, they're great together, kind of like Henry and Pires...

Poor Del piero, Italy's whipping boy