Thread: OT: Holy ****
View Single Post
Old
08-01-2008, 02:44 PM
Delat

vCash: 500
I'm not saying everydoy's the same, I'm just saying that the first thing people think is saving their life. I have already been in a situation where I could have been really hurt ( a dog attacked me) I'm not making any comparison, but the thing is, the first thing that went through my mind was... can I go somewhere safe, when I saw that I couldn't I fought the dog. What I'm saying is, even if you're not loosing your cool, and I normally don't lose it, the first tought that may come through your mind is how can I be safe, not how can I save someone else. It's unesssecary to save someone if after you're the one that's attacked. If you think you would have jumped on the guy and thrown everything at him, fine, you're brave, but I think, and it's an opinion, that before acting like this, most people would at first try to make sure they are safe and that their firends and family are. The only case where the first reaction, I think, would be attack, is if you are actually in danger.

EDIT: The guy who was warning everybody did a good job but didn't put his life in danger by throwing things, he first tought about saving lifes, without puting himself into a dangerous situation.

Delat is offline   Reply With Quote