View Single Post
Old
08-03-2008, 08:44 PM
RoyBoyCoy
Habs and Rugby

vCash: 500
Lived in Montreal (more specifically Pincourt QC) until the age of 5. now live in Cobourg Ontario about 1 hour from Toronto and 3.5 from Montreal. Despite living in Montreal and then near Toronto, my mom had trained me to be a Bruins fan. My Dad had always been trying to convince me but i was too brain-washed and then i came to my senses.

I travel to Toronto only a little more frequently than Montreal. Most of my family is in Montreal or elsewhere on or around the island. thats why i still frequently visit. Montreal is my favourite place on earth and more specifically The Bell Centre. The two times i have gone to see a game are the two best days of my life even though both ended in Montreal losses. Coldplay's Fix You give me uncontrolable chills everytime i hear it. when i finish school. I will move back to Montreal and try my luck in the restruant business there. I have been and always will be drawn to Montreal. I love it and. as you can see more my little autobiographyhehe. i am a trueblue genuine Habs fan and not just a stat lover like Pens fans.

RoyBoyCoy is offline   Reply With Quote