View Single Post
Old
08-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Theoren Fan

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
I think they're more shots at Glen Sather and Glen Sather's recently constructed NY Rangers then the city of NY and the fans of the Rangers.

He wanted to stay here, but he felt like he deserved more money... and doesn't think the money they could have spend on him, which instead went to Nas and Wade, was money well spend. This next part is pretty much just speculation, but I'm pretty sure he would have also liked NY to pay the $$ for Jagr and maybe even Shanny. Those are locker room guys he liked, and they're both gone.

So, with Avery being Avery, he made sure he basically went on record to tell Sather "ya know what, you low ball Jags so he leaves, you drop Shanny, you low ball me, and break the bank on two guys who's production level has dropped every year for the past few years?? **** you"

I can't really say I blame Aves for feelin' the way he does. If he's talkin' about what I said above, then it's really the same things we've been arguing about on here all summer long.... so what, he goes public with it? Big deal. I still like the guy.

Theoren Fan is offline   Reply With Quote