View Single Post
Old
08-07-2008, 10:56 AM
DontStepanMe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
First off, watch your ****ing attitude.

Second off, I don't see how it's a stretch to say he can hit 62 points if he plays top 6 time all year. That includes, obviously, at least #2 powerplay time.

He had 47 points in 68 games his rookie year. To say somehow that he has nothing left to do that is just absurd.

I would love to see how he could've been a better player somehow last year buried on the 4th line with zero powerplay time. The guy can only go up from there..
he had 47 pts his Rookie year playing on a PP w/ JAROMIR JAGR who was probably the best player in the game that year. we do not have have anybody nearly as capable as Jagr on this team. Also he has played like utter dog **** since his injury. he is not the same player as he was. he was a pleasent surprise the first year or two but realistically that was not his game. and if Chris Drury has trouble hitting 62 points regularly what in God's name makes you think the Petr Freakin Prucha can. If pruchs had any on ice vision, or could make a pass, or stay on his skates than yea maybe. but he can't. he will be lucky to get 20 assts in one year. That means he would need 41 goals. That ain't happenin my friend.

and no he cannot only go up. his production can still go down. if he didn't score 1 point last year than that still wouldn't mean he can only go up. he could also stay the same.

DontStepanMe is offline   Reply With Quote