08-07-2008, 08:54 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Thats why I want us to do something....

as I said in the lang thread... my preferences in order of guys who may be available (free agents and guys on teams over the cap)

1) Sundin
2) Sakic
3) Yashin
4) Kozlov
5) Lang

Bring in an offensive centre to give us three guys.... its about being an upgrade on Chips/Lappy... doesn't have to be an upgrade on Pleks and Koivu.
-I'm hoping for Sundin, but he may just be that big of an idiot.
-Sakic is more black and white, he's won his cups. It's Colorado or retirement.
- Yashin, I'd do a one year deal, heavily loaded with contract bonuses. If he stinks it up, send him back to Russia. Gillette should be the only one with a problem.
- Kozlov? Which one? Atlanta one or Washington one? Atlanta one? Sure. Washington one? No thanks.
- Lang? He costs assetts, so a no from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwey View Post
Now I disagree.

I think Lapierre would excel playing pivot between two offensive minded wingers like say the Kostitsyn brothers. Lapper could go to the front of the net & cause some havoc, while the other two kids weaved their magic with the puck. His speed would help a bonus on a line like that as well, more so than a pivot like Chipper.
I don't think so. Lapierre would grab the puck, go in and throw it on net, resulting in a whistle. That would severely limit the type of game the Kost brothers play.

Last edited by Beakermania*: 08-07-2008 at 09:29 PM.
WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote