View Single Post
Old
08-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Cat Called Bobcat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP PEI Senators View Post
A few questions from a Sens fan from the Maritimes.

We are planning an October road trip and since we go to an NHL game like once every 4-5 years, we decided to go all out to see our first game in Ottawa.

We found tickets on Stubhub that are supposedly directly behind the penalty box (section 116 Row C). The seller says there are no Rows A and B in this section.

My buddy ordered these tickets but we have become a little nervous to hear from Stubhub that they will not be shipped until a few days before we leave the Maritimes on our road trip.

Questions:
We are just wondering when do season ticket holders actually get their tickets? If it is before mid October, we can’t see why they aren’t shipped sooner…and maybe we do have reason to worry.

We debated waiting until individual tickets went on sale, but thought we would never get anything this close. Is this correct?

Also, anyone ever sat in section 116? Are there really no rows A&B?
Hi there,

If I recall correctly, I usually get my ticket package mailed to me in late September. Stubhub probably sends tickets out later because they have to get them from the ticket holder first and then send them to you?

Not to put a damper on things, but I would have waited til the individual tickets went on sale, depending on what game you're looking at, because you would definitely be able to find some tickets down in the 100s if you bought them quickly when they went on sale. Still, if you wanted those specific tickets...safer to go the way you did, I suppose.

And there would not be Rows A or B behind the penalty boxes because those rows are taken up by the penalty boxes...hence, no seats. Just like behind the benches, the rows start at C.

Hope everything works out for you, and that you enjoy your visit.

Cat Called Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote