Old
06-16-2004, 09:34 PM
free0717

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnyquist
my turn, lol

#6 Tukonen
#24 Lauri K.(can never spell his name right, he's Tukonen's linemate)
#37 Pineault
#38 Lyamin
#46 McGrath
#48 Garlock
#52 Parshin
i love the 1st two picks, please god let it happen, I would love to get Travis Zajac with one of the 2nd round picks. If tukonen is picked before #6, I want Schremp.

i dont want Olesz(not sure about his offensive potential) or Ladd(I like him but we picked a power winger with the 1st pick last year).

What I would go nuts for if the rangers #24 pick can be moved up enough to get both Ladd and Schremp. Imagine that line of Ladd, Schremp and Jessiman.

Also, I love Tukonen, but with new CBA, I think European players are going to be harder to sign. With the European leagues paying more money, the NHL paying less and the NHL being so much more brutal and punishing, I think the European player will think twice about going to the NHL. The European player doesnt have the passion to win the Cup like a North American, especially Canadians. I have a rule, when two players are equal and one is European and one is North American, I draft the North American due to signability. I think you will see the Canadian Junior leagues and the North American Colleges very popular during the draft.