View Single Post
Old
08-13-2008, 11:28 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
I thought that as the year progressed, especially towards the end Dawes and Drury started to gain some chemistry together.

On more than one occasion Dawes set up Drury with a great pass for a goal, and at big moments during the game.

I think these two are good together despite what some fans think. Dawes is learning to see the ice a different way and he has become a little more of a patient player since being put on Drurys wing. I see his vision being underrated.

I think we could potentially see a Dawes - Drury - Zherdev line because Zherdev like to carry the puck and set up plays. Both Drury and Dawes can get into areas where he can find them and vise-versa.

We'll see what transpires but either way you cut it, IMO the Rangers need Dawes to step up and have a career breakout year if they expect to go places. He has the potential to do it, and if hes on that line he'll definitely be put into a position to succeed. We'll see what happens in a month!
dawes drury callahan i think was the line or was it dawes drury prucha??? anyways i hope prucha stays unless someone overpays

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote