View Single Post
Old
06-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
Take Melnyk and I for example. I'd say we disagree on 99% of the topics, but he has points.

Perfect example was me debating Radulov and Schremp with Melnyk.

We didn't agree but he at least had his points. {I'm using him as an example here because he's probably in the top three for people i've debated on here.}
Of course, I disagree again because I think we only disagree about 50% of the time...OK, maybe 75%..

And only the top 3???

As for Radulov, in past years I think I would have totally agreed with you becaue I do like Ladd, Tukonen, Olesz, and Thelen, know they are more of a sure thing, and will be quite happy with them...But, given our prospect situation, I just feel the need for high end skill this year and the little I've seen of Radulov and everything I've read about him tells me he could be the kid to provide this along with a little heart, emotion and intrigue...OK, it's a gut feeling!!...But, hey, I've been wrong once or twice before.....

JAS - Did I ever tell you that I was kicked out from being an Altar Boy? Probably the only one in the history of Holy Child (Richmond Hill)...