View Single Post
Old
08-14-2008, 06:51 PM
NY Dynasty
Greetings stranger!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFanSince95 View Post
Too bad Jagr now plays in the world's 2nd best league. I hate the KHL. They don't respect NHL contracts (Radulov) and their jerseys are ugly and loaded with ads, as is the ice.

I hope the NHL never even considers putting advertisements on jerseys and equipment.

And by the way I'm a huge Jagr fan but I think he's a coward for not taking Edmonton's money and trying to lead a team to the Stanley Cup. He never led a team to the Cup. This guy had a chance to be considered one of the top 10 players of all time, but without leading a team to the Cup his legacy has been tarnished. It's the one thing he was missing and he passed it up just for getting a couple more millions.
okay, so just cause he didn't want to play in Edmonton makes him the bad guy right? Jagr played in Omsk during the lockout and he promised to come back when he'd be finished with his NHL career. It was his choice and you can't judge him without knowing all the facts about it. It tarnishes his legacy by him not wanting to play in the NHL anymore? laughable.

NY Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote