View Single Post
Old
08-20-2008, 11:14 PM
deanosaur

vCash: 500
You mean neck guard right? I really hope you don't mean an actual neck brace that'll do you more harm than good. The neck guard honestly all it will protect you from is a puck hitting you in the neck or a stick. The impact still hurts but you won't get cut or atleast shouldn't get cut. In my opinion it almost does nothing for you besides the things I just stated.

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. You can't guarantee yourself you WON'T get injured. **** happens nothing you can do about it. You can play smart and go with it. If anything someone should talk to your mom and tell her anything you do can cause serious injury.

Honestly, I'd more worried about getting hit by a car than playing hockey and getting a serious injury.

Likelihood of getting seriously injured isn't as often as you think. You'll get sore, bruises, cuts. No big deal. It's not like guys break legs/arms/neck every game noone would play it.

I mean you have been playing hockey already... No REAL difference in terms how often injuries happen or how severe injuries are by playing on the Varsity team.

deanosaur is offline   Reply With Quote