Old
08-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESunlin View Post
Oh it's a party all right.
You know.... actions speak much more loudly than words, darlin.

Quote:
I have thought about moving to Windsor.... My dream in life (ok, one of my dreams) is to work for the Red Wings. As of right now, I am TRYING to get an internship there. Anyhow, if that does happen, I do NOT want to live in Detroit, and I have thought about moving to Canada... Yes, I realize, not Montreal, but it IS Canada...
Yeah, pretty funny lady. I get that you either live some ways from Detroit (in the state of michigan) or that you are having fun on my behalf. Anyway, it's a 9 hour drive, easily doable, if you do know how to stickshift...

I only foresee two problems between you and me, my lack of a uniform and the fights we'll have when it's gonna be time for watching hockey games, because Habs rules and Wings are only an imitation of the Habs dynasties of the past!!! I'm just kidding, don't throw the dishes at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohashi_Jouzu View Post
Here in Japan, it's too often the kind of party that's really dark and fuzzy, and hard to see/focus where you're going.
I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time,.and I laugh often, so it gives you an idea. They never throw "clipper" parties?