View Single Post
Old
08-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Daniel Bigras

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
I tried to logically reply to your post and you discredit it as being stupid.

Well done, Dan. Well done.
Sorry man, wasn't refering to you. I didn't know about the triple quoting and I tried to quote quickly what I've read.

Your post was the best and more constructive. I was mostly refering to the moron that tries to hurt my feeling by ignoring me.

While your opinions about the available defensemen can be debated, they still had better seasons than Bouillon and Gorges.

The main point is to identify what needs to be done to allow less shots and give a better chance to Price to allow less goals.

Maybe it's from the 3rd and 4th lines. Look at Detroit's, they are awesome, they have the best producing 3rd and 4th lines. Maybe that helps reducing the shots if your 3rd and 4th lines are good enough offensively.

It's a possibility.

Also, I looked at the young D that could help us on the right, Yannick Weber and PK Subban are right handed and could possibly help us there if they show enough skills in training camp.

Like last year, our offense was sparked by some young kids that developped quickly. Maybe our D can do the same this year.

Daniel Bigras is offline   Reply With Quote