Thread: Jeff O'neil
View Single Post
Old
06-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Fat Elvis

vCash: 500
You guys I think are right about our near future, plus I would bet that Carolina would want some young studs in a trade for O'neil. It sucks to think about going through a rebuilding process after it seems like we have just been through one . If we lose Ziggy it is going to be a horrific year, a #1 line of Carter-Straka-Tripp(because we know how AM loves to put young skilled forwards *Frolov* on the 1st line ) This is going to suck big time unless AM is willing to play our young talent. I could see us pick up a few "character guys" like Tripp, Chartrand and any other number of minor league lifers. Is Crosby that good in next years draft? If so, bring it on, let's stink completely! Play Carter 30 min a game, hell, put him in goal. All kidding aside, it would be in our best interest to go with youth and bring up and stay put Barney, Camms, Clarke, Grebs, Gleason, give look-sees to Hogeboom, Kanko and even Lehoux. And if Roman sucks, bring up Chounard to see if he was ever worth that 1st round pick from Ott . Heck why not? What are we going to miss the playoffs again?