View Single Post
Old
08-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Senateurs
No rispek!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germz View Post
I mentioned this on a another thread, but I can see Donovan as a scratch too. With his salary I see him as a 13th forward. And as many people have stated, I can see McAmmond being moved at some point.

But if Winchester has to clear waivers to be sent down, that complicates things. Can't see why he wouldn't though. At least at this stage, he hasn't proven anything yet.

Even if they don't make the big club, if they are willing to start the season in Binghamton, Nikulin and Zubov should be right on the bubble of injury-callup, and who knows, we could have a situation like Eaves' rookie year, where Bochenski got the spot out of camp but Eaves looked so good as a call-up that he won out and Bochenski was shipped.
Your right, Donovan too.

If future HOF'er Chelios can be scratched, I think we could do the same with McAmmond and Donovan. It seems like there has been some kind of a country club atmosphere going on here for the past year where the coaching staff was reluctant to hurt somebody's feeling. Donovan, McAmmond, Neil, Meszaros even Redden could've been sent to the press box for a game because of their lacklustre play. I know a ton of coaches who wouldn't have hesitated to take that decision.

Senateurs is offline   Reply With Quote