View Single Post
Old
08-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Pascal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastroLeRobot View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. All Tender needs is to grow some balls and be a man on the ice, stand up for himself, look the oponnents in the eyes and stop hidding behind Komi everytime things get rough. I think it's understandable as he's only 21, but in this league, you make your name in the first seasons, and this one is going to be his 3rd. Other than that, the kid has undeniable talent and I am sure he will be an impact player - 30 goal scorer sooner than most here think...
i agree with pretty much all you said. I don't even think Lats' biggest issue is his speed. Sure it would help if he can improve it, but I just don't see him becoming the kind of winger that beats dmen wide and dekes the goalie out of his skates. But I definitely see him as an awesome crash-the-net / uses his shot in the slot type of player, if he can man up and stop being a kitty cat on the ice. I don't think age has anything to do with it, the guy is 210+ pounds, he should play like it.

And uhhh.. Ben Stiller was great in Tropic Thunder or something. (That one was for you znk)

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote