View Single Post
Old
09-04-2008, 12:53 PM
Maxpac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
I watched some of the Salavat game yesterday, Perezhogin looked good, as quick as ever and while he was held off the scoresheet, he did have one good deke but I think his shot went wide unless the goalie got a piece of it. I was shocked at the quality of the webcast though, very good webcast just couldn't expand it so it's a small screen to watch.

Trunev did not play in the season opener for Severstal today, no word why but he is listed on the official roster on the KHL website along with 14 other forwards.

Korneev played today, no points but had 4 pims. He's wearing the C this year for CSKA.

Emelin played and picked up an assist along with 4 pims, great start for him considering he had all of 4 points last year.

I don't know any of the details of todays games and I don't know if I will be able to watch any of them but if I do I will post it here or on my site, as I know some people can't stand to see Perezhogin's name on this board.
wow, he's now a captain, that's pretty cool, but on the other side that could be the confidence booster for him to stay in Russia after this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Hopefully Radulov breaks something.
you mean a record or his face?

Last edited by Beakermania*: 09-04-2008 at 01:25 PM.