Old
09-05-2008, 09:35 AM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I've actually seen a lot of people wearing Pittsburgh stuff this year. So that's a pretty good assumption on your part.
Yeah, I see it here too. ****ing disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
He had to give a reason why because someone with the Leafs leaked out to the media that he refused to waive his NTC...Sundin was hung out to dry by the Leafs, so he had to come up with a 'honourable' reason as to why he didn't waive it.

I NEVER believed it when he said that he didn't want to be traded because he wanted to be part of a team from training camp through the playoffs, it was so easy to see i'm surprised most people actually believed that, it didn't make any sense.

Someone who has a NTC, shouldn't have to give a reason as to why he refused to waive it.
No, he shouldn't. But he did. He obviously brain farted when he thought of his excuse then, because it was going to get exposed sooner or later. If he didn't want to tarnish his legacy in Toronto, he certainly has done so and he hasn't signed with anyone yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Well neither did Sundin, but since he did. I can definitely see why people are coming out now and calling him a hypocrite.
H10H coming out to bat for his little bro!

Last edited by Beakermania*: 09-05-2008 at 02:05 PM.