View Single Post
Old
09-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
http://video.sportbox.ru/ is showing the KHL games. Translate it with Google, it's actually pretty readable once you do. The two live games are done for today I believe, but you can watch the full games and highlights in the archive.

Emelin's Ak Bars Kazan are playing again today but it's not shown online. Last I saw it was 2-0 Kazan, Emelin with no pts/PIMs as of yet.
Would be neat to have the exact place where to see it. Even after translating it, I don't seem to be able to read those games, the archives games. Seems that the Trunev game is not even archived yet but still, I can't read anything. Either I'm out of the zone to watch it, either I get a Russian message for a full 30 seconds before it goes black.

EDIT: Forget it....I was trying to have access to the games via the translated page, it doesn't work obviously, it has to go through the original one. Though the Trunev game doesn't seem to have a video....or is there?

Nice Perezhogin goal on a 2 on 1, wrist shot on reception that left no chance for the goalie. For our Preds friends.....Radulov goal, bad rebound by the goalie, Radulov wrist shot on a semi-open net.

Last edited by Whitesnake: 09-05-2008 at 04:03 PM.