View Single Post
Old
09-05-2008, 11:16 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
First, most posters, CLB fans included have stated Zherdev is more of a set up guy than a goal scorer. Now unless he is going to have over a 100pt season I don't see 40 goals coming from him. If Jagr couldn't reach 40 last year I doubt Zherdev does it with the same centers. Second, Petr Prucha is the closest thing this team has to a true sniper and 4 people voted for him? Damn guys I know he had a bad year last season and he gets hit but he did score 30 and really does have a nose for the net with his goal scoring. If the example of Ryan Callahan last year showed what a difference a player is when he has some confidence, why can't the same be true for Petr Prucha? Lastly, if Chris Drury is leading this team in goals it will be under 30 and that is not good news.

Well i'm still sticking with Prucha have a great bounce back year and leading the team in goals, if I had to pick a 2nd choice it would be Dawes having a break out year, he is a goal scorer for sure. The guys leading the votes are not goal scorers even though I do hope Zherdev can put in 25-30.

i think zherdev will get over 30 goals, but i think naslund will lead the team with 35 while playing with gomez

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote