Thread: News Article: Rangers 2008 Training Camp Roster
View Single Post
Old
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
He bolted cause he didn't want to play AHL. If that makes sense to you then I guess your used to crybabies who want thier way and be treated special. What is so special about this player where he should be allowed to go back to russia if he is under contract to an NHL team? He isn't a Radulov or an amazing talent or first round pick. **** half the reason we got him was cause he is buddies with Toots who is now gone. I really have no interest in this guy, let him go to another team........we're not that hard up for D. I would much rather give Potter and Pock who have been working hard in our system a chance. Let him go to the KHL, why don't they want him?

Oh an playing 14 games is not splitting the season. 14 games says to me he threw a fit after the first bus ride. Screw him.
Whatever. I see a player who doesn't want to spend time spinning his wheels at a level that's below his skill level and being paid very little to do it. And that's his right. You may not like it, but it seems like Renney and Sather are willing to give him a look. It doesn't cost anything and maybe it fills a hole with a player who's better than Pck and certainly has more experience that Potter.

Brooklyn Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote