View Single Post
09-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Registered User
deanosaur's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: AB/MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,090
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Thoose looks very interesting, do you know where I can get them? Or if they are called something special; i've tried to search the web but haven't found any?
Here ya go. Actuallly I didn't know the specific name of them till just now They're called Double Bladed skates.

Same ones, but for some reason these ones cost more. :dunnno:

deanosaur is offline   Reply With Quote