View Single Post
Old
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
TheSchwab

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheSchwab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykedout66 View Post
AHhh yeah thats right, they switched it to the barn in 07. You guys had beaten Clinton the last game of the season, which gave ya'll a ton of momentum, then fell apart in the sectional final. Was dissapointing as I think everyone was geared up for that final.
There are a bunch of things that make me mad in that game, but most were out of my control. What made me mad was that it gave Clinton a home ice advantage, as we had split the home and home over the season, ya know?

But whats done is done.

I explain what went wrong this way to everyone and anyone that asks: 9 out of 10 times, that game is a 1-1 game in the third period with 5 minutes left. Heres the list of what went wrong from my POV:

- My best linemate, and now my college roomate, breaks his skate blade 2 shifts into the game. **** That Noise.
- Our goalie, who had the best 2 weeks of goaltending of his life since beating clinton and throughout playoffs, has his worst game ever.
- I found out 2 weeks after the game that I tweaked my groin in the 2nd period. I got the only assist on our goal though.
- Our All-State Dman, who had been out with an appendix injury, comes back and tries to do WAY too much by running around. I later found out he felt as high as a kite because he took too many pain killers hahahaha.

I'm sure I could find more, but those are the main ones.

Should have been a better game, but I believe in Karma and life goes on...

TheSchwab is offline   Reply With Quote