View Single Post
Old
09-09-2008, 03:19 PM
AdmiralsHockey93

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to AdmiralsHockey93 Send a message via MSN to AdmiralsHockey93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0otHocKeySPeeD View Post
Yea knee injuries always suck. Glad to hear your doing good. Thank God for your youth lol. Was it Andrew Feldman? I tried to get him to do my 3rd procedure and couldn't for some reason that I forget. I moved to Miami temporarily to have the Dr of the Miami Dolphins do my procedure.

My first knee surgery was when I was only 4 years old and I broke the same leg in 2 different places when I was 9

My surgery was not as bad as an acl. I had a meniscal transplant from a cadaver back in NY and it failed twice. I guess my body was rejecting it cuz it wasn't mine. So far so good after # 3 tho...I walked off the operating table and into my friends ride. I was so amazed at the job the guy did and I've been slowly getting better ever since. I'm up to 130lbs on the leg press now in PT and this surgery was only a month ago.

-Brian
no but Feldman the main physician for the rangers, Dr. Anthony Maddalo who is the assistant physician for the rangers, when we got tickets they were Feldmans seats section 223(amazing seats) if you watch Richters story on MSG and when he gets 1 of his ACL injurys when he gets off the ice, look for a man with thick white hair lol, thats him, he has an office in weschester, the doctor who assisted in my surgery, was Dr. Cavelliri,(DEFF SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG) well hes the Physician for the NY islanders. i was in good hands lol

AdmiralsHockey93 is offline   Reply With Quote