View Single Post
Old
06-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Prucha73

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
Well generally when I am talking prospects on a prospects board I assume people have a basic knowledge of past prospects. As a whole this board is very knowledgeable. You run the risk of talking down to very intelligent posters out there.

But if someone needs more details, all they have to do is ask.

Think of the boards like a classroom. I'll assume that most of the class at least has a foundation in the subject, or they wouldn't be here. However if someone isn't aware or a prospect or a reference than I need them to raise their hand and ask a question because otherwise every post I make could be 3 pages each as I give all relevent background information.
Many have knowledge of Inman and many previous prospects, but haven't seen him play. You said Pineault reminds you of Inman, but haven't specified how. Do they play similar or both are likely have similar "bust" career or do they have similar size or what? This is especially misleading because Inman is a bust and people that trust in your opinions can automatically feel that Pineault is likely to be a bust as well.