View Single Post
Old
09-11-2008, 06:38 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth JD View Post
I doubt teams will give up much considering he may again decide to take his stick and run home. Nashville is probably stuck with him (not that it's a bad thing) since he's probably worth more to their club than someone would be willing to give up for him.

You can have a mid round draft pick for him if you want to get rid of him bad enough though.
I beg to differ. He's a young guy who was lured back to his homeland with a big contract. What's not to think about? Alexander Semin did it. He's a young player that made a mistake and thought with his heart and not with his head. Can't blame him for that. As for what some clubs would give up to get him, I bet the offers would be really good. They'll probably talk to Radulov and his agent first before agreeing on any contract, but I think once they do and they see that he's a kid who had an opportunity to return home and be a hero in his country, they probably won't hold any grudges. If anyone is to blame for all this, how about his agent for negotiating a deal while Radulov was already under contract.

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline   Reply With Quote