View Single Post
Old
09-13-2008, 06:22 PM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kernkraft View Post
Lats and Higgins are not top-6 talent (not on this team anymore, K Brothers, Kovalev, Tanguay are above). And both are RFA's at the end of the season. All I'm saying is that if Bob thinks we need a bit more punch and is confident we can go for a cup, I would think these guys are the prime targets for a trade. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for all of them to stay and I'm not a big fan of deadline trades, but we have to face that possibility.

TK, Dandenault, Begin are gone at the end of the year (before that for Dandy) and I'm not going to lose sleep over it. We have to deal with Tanguay, Kovalev, Koivu, Lang and Komisarek really. Koivu will not stay (most likely). I don't know about Lang, but I'm quite sure Tanguay and Kovy will be here next year.

Anyways, I'm steering off topic here.
I like SKos a lot , but i think it 's just absurb to say that he's ahead of Higgins right now . He got 9 goals in the NHL . He could also have a hard sophomore season , as a lot of players had in the past .

Anyway when a coach makes his lines , he see his team as a whole unit , not as an addition of individual units . Even if he 's less skilded , a player can be on a top line just because he 's a better complement of the other linemates .

goalchenyuk is online now   Reply With Quote